Sunday, May 2, 2010

REALLY?!






I can't believe how fast time flies...it's May, wow. My 7:30 meeting was canceled this morning, so I thought perhaps I'd make a quick post with that gift of time. In starting that project I realized I haven't downloaded my camera THIS YEAR! That's ridiculous. So I did that, then I took some time to play with the options and the photo-shopping features of iPhoto, then, of course, it's time to go to church. Attended to the welfare needs of the ward, made a home visit combined with Dad administering the sacrament to a shut-in, visited Amanda, and now I'm back! Doggonit, determined to do something with this!
I'm going back to February, because these Valentine's Day pictures are too dang cute not to share. I'll try to catch up, but I'm not making any promises.
We were lucky enough to have Joni and Jacob in town, and they joined us for dinner. The house was awfully full- of laughter and food and good times! I didn't catch everyone, but here's a representative sample of this clan!

2 comments:

Jennis said...

I love that David and Brad are in front of the Lego castle... and I can't believe how big Alice is. she's past the cute point and turned into pretty.

Candy Jane said...

hmmmm - I sure see some familar features in those kidlets! Isn't that part of the fun of grandpunks, seeing bits of ourselves and ancestors?? We are SO blessed with technology - even when it baffles us at times....