Friday, September 4, 2009

For Somethin' New to Look At

These are cute pictures which no real purpose, I just thought you might like them.:)
The squatters in our house are still there, leaving notes that "we have people watching the house..." and, "I'll press charges next time..." you know, like Dawn said, "CRIMINAL justice system". BUT!! We joined LA Fitness, so I'm going to get fit and probably look 22 again, and blonde, I'm thinkin'. And probably drive a really nice car, too. I wouldn't be surprised if I look good in an evening gown. All this, and more can be yours...

4 comments:

Zach said...

Pictures?

Mike and Julina said...

Yoli might help you look younger too! =)

Jennis said...

does that mean I GET to loook 22 again also? did you get your samples? I think mine will be here tomorrow or friday. here's looking 22 again!! You are beautiful and look great all the time!

grammaDawn said...

What samples? I want samples. And who are you trying to kid? You'd look smashing now in an evening dress.....right Danny?