Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome to the Fam!




Add May 14 to your calendars, as Allison has arrived. She didn't wait a couple of days to share Daddy's birthday, so I guess it's birthday cake for a week at Joel and Jenna's house! She looks like a dark-haired version of Joel some times, then her little pout lips look make her look just like Sarah, Jenna's stirred up in there, and then sometimes she looks just like herself. She was very cuddly and still very tired from the whole ordeal when I saw her, I'll have to check in with Jenna now a couple of days later to see what she is deciding about sleeping. She was 6 pounds 11 ounces of pretty baby. I'm so excited to get to know this sweet spirit so fresh from Heavenly Father's presence. We are so richly blessed in this family, aren't we? Our cups runneth over.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the entire family! The little bean is adorable!

Mike and Julina said...

Congrats, she is so beautiful!

rumblebug said...

Thank you Mom and Dad for visiting! We loved being able to share the short visit! When I told Sarah she got a present from Grandma and Grandpa Seversike she replied, "Happy Birthday Grammaseek" just like on her video. It was pretty cute. Just seeing the photos you posted makes my heart ache because already Allison looks different. They grow too fast and she's only five days old!! :) Love you so much!

Jennis said...

you made me tear up mother. sweet babies from Heavenly Father. I need to think of that more. tender sweet spirits from our father... I'm jealous you got to see her, I wish my kids were nice in moments that require delicacy. How do you teach that? hahahaa. time is a good teacher, I love ya. Thanks for the picture cause that's the only one out there. :)

mamaseversike said...

Jenn, go to Jenna's facebook page, she has an adorable album!

Jennis said...

hey by the way whose Tilly? is that your trailers name? you said on my blog, Allison is funner to look at than Tilly? I don't get it, cause I don't know who Tilly is? :)

grammaDawn said...

Hey Sticky Wicket, cousin Dawn here. I'm so glad I got Josh's blog and saw your comment. You have an amazing blog, as do all the others I follow, which is why I don't have one of my own. Everyone would put it to shame. Love seeing everyone elses though. Sounds like you are doing amazing and have a great life! I would love to come down Olympia way and go to dinner or something sometime. We are always talking about new places to go. How about it?

McPherson family said...

What a cute little baby. Tell Joel congratulations. It is so fun that we can catch up on blogs since we all can't live near each other.