Monday, April 13, 2009

Down and Derby





Okay, Okay, lots of things have happened since I last grumbled about this fake spring we're having... Here's a bright spot: We went to watch the car that Asa, Christopher and Grandpa made at the Pinewood Derby. Asa was always in the running, and Chloe wanted to play with the cars, and David was too old to run so he helped with calling the winners. These guys were all set up, they had the cars on computer so they could run the heats, eliminate, double-eliminate, check standings, etc all done with a program. Pretty sweet. I didn't get a lot of pics, though Ethan, Christy, Chris and I were there, you pretty much have to take my word on it. And whoever made the Rice Krispy treats did an awesome job.

2 comments:

joni said...

Can't wait till the pinewood derby comes into my life.

Jennis said...

It has obviously been awhile cause here you are posting away and I have missed it! I hope one day to understand who does the pinewood derby and what it is all about. been to a couple. still don't get it. Love you.