Thursday, August 21, 2008

It Continues...

After achieving success with the first post, and actually getting four comments, (thanks, guys!) I was encouraged to keep exploring this strange new blog world. I love the music on Jen's blog, and decided that would be my next thing to try.
And I thought putting a picture on was difficult.
I finally called Jennis and she tried to walk me through the procedure. When I followed what I thought were her instructions I ended up creating a play list, but it's on Facebook, and what 50 year old needs that?! But that seems to be the route that must be taken, there is no other way. So my play list is a work in progress. After two hours I managed to download four songs. I know, Pathetic. I did get three people who want to be my facebook friends in the process, though. HA! I went back and changed all my preferences to, "NO you can't contact me, NO I don't want to be your friend, NO don't leave any messages, NO I'm not putting my picture here, NONONO!"
Here's to trying new things, expanding your horizons, and not being afraid to try.

3 comments:

rumblebug said...

You know, even I'm intimidated to add the music. So don't be discouraged! :) Yay for posting again though! We are super excited for this weekend - I'm thinking I may come down a bit earlier (with Zach or not, I'm not sure) so I can visit my Grandma. I will let you know what happens.

Zach said...

Yay Mom!

Jennis said...

hahaha. your discription of it is funnier than the way it actually went down. I laughed outloud. love ya.