Sunday, January 23, 2011

...Warm Woolen Mittens....






I delight in those first moments when the silence is blasted away by the first "ding-dong" of the doorbell. That's Lucas and Jacey, or possibly Ethan. Depending on who arrives first, I'm going to hear these things within the first few seconds; "Where's Grandpa?" (Jacey again), "Where's Jacey?" (That's Ethan) "When are we going to eat?" (David) "Can I watch Brotha Bear?" (Lucas) "Can I get out the Legos?" (Asa) Then I usually say something like, "I'm not tellin' till I get a hug". I get my obligatory squeeze and they're off...

4 comments:

grammaDawn said...

Love the sound of the door opening and the patter of little feet running to greet me. YUMMY!!!

Melinda C said...

So, so sweet! You have beautiful grandbabies!

Mike and Julina said...

Look at all those cute little faces!

Jennis said...

Mom I think we are all out of the habit of blogs. I love your posts though, just keep reminding me,s o I get into the habit again. You need to put an email notification on your that gets sent out to people when you post.

Cute pictures. Taylor was standing by me when I opened this and she says "Imm-a-dee" I said, "Yes that is Emily"