Friday, August 13, 2010

Family Home Evening at the Beach





I love sweet summer evenings at our little beach. It's rocky, it's kind of oldish, it sometimes even smells like low tide. And I think it's charming. I love to watch the grandkids throw rocks, pour sand in each other's hair, exchange shoes, 'only get their feet wet' right up to their armpits, and generally enjoy being outside.
Children, I adore all 9 of you. Spouses; I adore all of you. All 21 of our grandbabies, I love you with all my heart. I wish I had more of everything to share with all of you. Since time if finite, resources too, know that my prayers and love are not. I love you from here to the moon and back again.

4 comments:

Jennis said...

This is a short one. but cute. I thought it was funny that my veri. word. is "uppete" haha something at which I am NOT lately!! but maybe it's a prompting to be more positive... OK, I'll do it. thanks for the love mom and straightening me out when I've had it up to my eyeballs. I Love you "THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSS" much. remember those days? :) xo

Melinda C said...

I'm so happy that when time and resources are finite, our love and prayers are not.

Debbie said...

It's the love of my family and friends that helps me through the hardest times in my life, and brings exceeding joy to the easier ones. Thank you for sharing yours with me. LOVE you.

grammaDawn said...

Sweet post and LUCKY if you're on the water. What more do you need??? I'd give up a lot for a cabin on the water.