Thursday, July 9, 2009

Logan

Logan was the reason for the trip. We were excited for Yellowstone, and for all the stops before and after, but the wedding was what it was all about. I am going to do this in a couple of phases. Since that is the way my laptop and Bloggerville interact anyway, it should all work out for the best.
Callie was a very easy girl to get to know, she plays along really well. She let me hold her and talked to me like old friends. Dad played a little wii with Julio, and we had a little BBQ, and everyone had a good time waiting for everyone to gather.
We made a quick run to the Logan temple Saturday morning, then kept watch over things while we once again waited for everyone to assemble at the church.

1 comment:

Zach said...

I'm so glad you guys could make it! Thank you for everything!