Thursday, February 12, 2009

"sigh"

Okay, so life is good, and there's really nothing to be annoyed about, but I must admit I'm just the teensiest bit irritated.... I wanted to make this cute post, but noooo, only 5 photos upload at once, can't find the original post to go back to, sooooo, okay, try again. and again. and here I am yet again. HERES THE POINT: To make the best sense of these entries, go down to "My Valentines" start there and read UP, because as you all remember, new posts go on top of old, not on the bottom as in a letter, which would actually make sense when one is trying to create one long chain.... whatever....

6 comments:

Melinda C said...

You have the cutest babies EVER! And you'll notice, I've not figured out how to put pictures on my blog yet.

Jennis said...

Well how cute is that. Manda is sideways and I know you are shaking your comupter and screaming AHHHAHHH!!! but I loved them all. I have soooo many pictures and they are in chaos on my computer. what cute pizzas and grandbabies. and aunties and uncles. And you are married to the sweetest valentine ever. You do have it good. Now if only your computer would upload pictures properly so that feeling of peace and happiness could stay with you. HA. I love you ssoooo soooo sooo much. I hope my kids love me as much as I love YOU!!!

Jennis said...

I'm posting this one mearly for the excitement factor of when you get on you see there are now 3 comments instead of 2. hope it doesn't disappoint that it is still me. Ask me about the fancy thing I did on facebook. you'll be impressed, I am. :)

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

Well, I too am leaving a comment so you can be thrilled! :o) So, I understand your frustration on the pictures, but I think you can load the 5 and then you can click on the picture thing again and load another 5 on the same post?!?!? Let me know if it works for you! :o) And yes, you do have some very cute kids and grandkids!

mamaseversike said...

I'll really pay attention next time, but I never get to go back to the same page, it's always like, "Your pictures uploaded" and I'm finished. I think I'm missing some message, not properly interpreting what should be an obvious "lets continue" kind of thing. And Hey,Jill, you DID make my day! :)

joni said...

Posting the pictures takes so much concentration and effort for me that most of the time I just don't do it. It is so unnatural to go backwards like that. Oh well. More practice I guess.