Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let the Good Times Roll






I know, I know, it's almost Christmas and I'm posting Thanksgiving pictures. Pathetic. I fully intended to just skip it, because it's shamefully late, but then I looked at them and said, "Oh, what cute kids! What fun memories!" So, because keeping this blog is to keep people updated, (Well, not instantly updated) and also to help fulfill the commandment to keep a journal, I'm posting them. (Has anyone out there printed their blog pages? I'm wondering how it turns out, and if I could keep a hard copy record of them.)

2 comments:

Jennis said...

I wondered about printing them out as well since I haven't written in my journal in a while. I have searched for print options in the customize page but haven't found it yet. if you go to look at your blog and read it as if others are reading it then right click you do get a print option but it will have pictures and all not just text. Let me know if you find a better way. Love ya.

joni said...

We have a friend who just started doing this. If you're interested, I can get you his info.